Thursday, June 30, 2011

Different Ways to Support Me

In this economy it can be hard to commit to financially support a missionary. The last thing you want to do is to commit and then need to back out. The reality is, there are many ways you can support a missionary. Yes, financial support is of a big concern as we all need to reach our budgets so that we can continue living on the mission field. Another way is by giving needed gifts. These items could be anything from new tennis shoes (because shoes wear out quickly in places like Africa) to vitamins to keep the bugs off (nobody wants malaria) and to electronics that will make life easier (such as external hard drives to prevent from loosing everything because of a power surge).

As I get ready to leave for Africa, there are many things that I will be purchasing to accommodate living in a third world country. I have created a list through Amazon.com to help my supporters know the items I am looking for. If you would like to donate items on the list, it is an equal blessing to me as financial support. You can find my list at:

http://amzn.com/w/1SW795Y7HEBAM

or by searching Amazon Wishlist's my name - it is labeled Sending Nicole to Africa.

I appreciate everyone's supports: whether it is financial, gift, prayer, encouragement....please know that you are equipping me and giving me the courage to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment