Tuesday, May 10, 2011

75% by June!

Hello everyone!

I will be leaving for my first round of training in 22 days. I am currently at 65% of my first years budget and I am striving for 75% pledged before I leave! This only requires 4 - 5 people to commit to donating $25 a month! I have faith that this can be done - God can provide! Can you help?

Once I get back from training I am going to start to talk about my budget in different terms. I will be combining my first and second year budgets as one budget. I will not be able to return home until after a year and a half of service - at this time I will be mainly fund raising for year 3: so I need to raise as much of my funds as possible for year 1 and year 2.

I am currently at 43% of this combined budget pledged. This is due to many one time gifts. I have faith that God can provide this need by moving in the hearts of His people. Every amount can help send me to the mission field. $10 a month helps! Gifts from my Amazon gift list helps! Every amount that God is leading you to give makes a difference on whether or not I will be able to serve the worlds forgotten poor in W. Africa.

I can't thank you enough for your prayer support, encouragement support, and financial support! I pray God blesses you with an abundance you have never seen before!

Philippians 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment