Thursday, February 14, 2013

CBS 60 Minutes and Mercy Ships!


The time has come! If you remember last May we hosted 60 minutes film crew,  producers, and Scott Pelly on the ship.

They filmed over 1800 minutes and had to dwindle it down to only 12 minutes that will be airing.

However, you never know who you will see in the background! Since I helped host this team, keep an eye out for me!

Also keep an eye out for a land rover driving in a scenic and wooded area - that's me! We had to take that shoot several times but in the end it will all be worth it.

February 17th, the hour-long program begins at 7 pm Eastern & Pacific Time and 6 pm Central Time on your local CBS Station




1 comment:

  1. Hello, Nicole. I came across your blog as I was searching for information on the upcoming 60 Minutes episode about Mercy Ships.

    I'm praying for you today as you walk in light and faithfulness to your calling in the Lord.

    I have a phone interview with Mercy Ships next week for the position of Grant Writer. I'm really excited about the possibility and placing it before God for His will and way.

    Perhaps, we will meet one day. :-)

    In Him,

    Shannon Morley-Ragland
    liling6969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete